200. My middle name is: Danielle
199: I was born on: March 9, 1987
198. I am: procrastinating
196. My eye color is: brown
195. My shoe size is: 6-6 1/2
194. My ring size is: ...?
192. My height is: 5'0"
191. I am allergic to: grass, trees, pollon, mold, nature.
190. I live in: vacaville and santa cruz
189. The last three books I read: Uhh, non-textbooks would include re-readings of HP HBP, Hitchhiker's guide, Sense & Sensibility
188. My bed is: not as comfy as my bed at home.
187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex: They're confusing.
186. I am glad I'm my sex because: I heart bleeding from a random oriface for a week every month.
181. Three things I live for: sleep, laughing, friends/family
179. My favorite Holiday is: still christmas
178. The perfect date is: OMG OMG. First it's dinner at a fancy bistro, then a movie, finished with a long walk on the beach at sunset.
177. The last three albums I bought are: don't even know the last time i was legit.
176. Last song that made me cry was: it's been a while so i don't know
172. My most treasured possession is: my music collection
170. What did you do last night?: chilled on youtube for like 3 hours.
167. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): burn. easily.
143. Santa? is not real?
142. Love at first sight? not real.
141. Luck?: not much.
140. Fate?: is a nice theory.
138. Aliens?: ARE SO REAL.
136. Hell?: hella hot!
135. Ghosts?: highly doubt it.
134. Hero?: Bill Nye the Science Guy
135. Soulmates? just a cheesy line guys use to get girls in bed.
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses? hugs
128. Drunk or High: sober!
127. Phone or Online? hate the phone. online!
126. Red heads or Black hair? for me? red.
125. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes
120. Night or Day: night.
119. Oranges or Apples: apples
118. Curly or Straight hair: straight
:::::Here's What I Think About:::::
116. Abortion?: i'm all right for the WOMAN's choice, not a male politician.
115. Backstabbers? can die.
114. Parents? i love them!
110. School?: has its good and bad moments.
::::Last time I::::
103. Talked on the phone with someone: earlier today with my parentals.
102. Hugged someone: earlier tonight.
101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a long time: haven't seen anybody really this weekend.
99. Grew? been the same height for 7 years.
90. Who's the ditziest person I know: everyone has their days.
89. Who are the people who make me laugh the most: anybody?
87. One thing I'm pissed about right now is: my ovaries fucking suck.
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: in the theatre? uh, Happily Never After?
82. The thing I don't understand is: my lack of motivation.
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received: Just cause.
79. The one thing I love about the opposite sex is: when they try to be all bad ass and then faili miserably.
76. Next summer I am: probably taking classes to get caught up with my major.
75. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: being unbelievably spoiled by my parentals.
74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: love.
73. Tomorrow: 2 classes, and homework in between.
72. Today: was okay, i guess.
71. Next Summer: will be here in a few months.
70. Next Week: more classes and more homework.
67. People call me: Becky, Becca, Bak-Bak, and Bug
64. The person I have been good friends with the longest is: i met gala and caleb around the same time
62. The person who knows the most about me is? probably jaya.
61. The person that can read me the best is: honestly, anybody.
60. The most difficult thing to do is: waking up early.
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: i have indeed.
58. I have the following siblings: Amy
57. My favorite people are: family and friends. and Bill Nye.
56. My zodiac sign is: pisces.
55. The first person I knew i was in love with was: Alan Rickman.
53. The one person who can't hide things from me: Jaya.
51. Right now I am talking to: myself. I just noticed that there are hella numbers missing.
48. I have a job at: Brenden Theatres. Still.
47. I have these pets: ... :(
46. I wish I was: a superhero!
45. The worst sound in the world: anything that wakes me up.
44. The person that makes me cry the most is? movies in general.
41. I almost died when: i last drove home from santa cruz.
34. My favorite state? California
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: jeans + t-shirt = story of my life
32. My favorite sport to play is: badminton
31. Last time I cried: Grey's Anatomy on thursday
29. What I'm wearing right now is: undoroos, pj shorts, and an old band t-shirt
28. The school I go to is: UC Santa Cruz
27. The last person I got pissed off at was: my ovaries
26. My worst drinking experience was: HAH. perhaps when i nearly fell down the stairs and broke my neck?
24. The last movie I watched was: Leo
22. The all-time best movie is: IMO, Dogma.
20. The all-time best thing in the world is: sleep
19. The most annoying thing ever is: repetitive noises.
18. I lose all respect for people who: argue with professors in class. SHUT THE FUCK UP, NOBODY CARES.
17. The movies I have cried at are: it's easier to count the movies i haven't cried at.
16. The worst pain I was ever in was: i try not to involve myself in situations that include pain.
10. My favorite phrase: it's not a phrase, but i have an excellent 'i'm gonna stare at you until you realize how dumb you just sounded' stare
9. My room is: newly arranged.
8. My favorite celebrity is: Alan Rickman.
6. My downfall is? not knowing when to stop.
5. My weakness is? my inability to confront people who bug me. i will be honest if they bring it up, but i can't bring up something on my own.
4. What turns me on? *cough*
2. I filled out 200 questions because? it's not homework.
1. Was it fun? sure.
And with that, i bid you all a good night.